[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2012 - Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 2012 - Mall of America, Bloomington, MN 
The Judge

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

Mall of America
Bloomington, Minnesota

At the rotunda
Showtime: 6:00 PM

http://www.mallofamerica.com/events/view/232

Show guidelines: http://www.mallofamerica.com/upload/eve ... elines.pdf

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

at the MoA huh, interesting.....

Can't say I've heard of any shows being played there that cost $ to get into, most are usually up-and-coming artists playing for free in the rotunda

edit:
their FB page states:

Hey Minneapolis! Mark your calendars! We'll be playing at the Mall of America Rotunda on the date we release DELAYED REACTION (7/17) @ 6:00PM! More Details Coming!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm
O'Jeezer

venue link(s)

http://www.mallofamerica.com/events/view/232
http://www.mallofamerica.com/upload/eve ... elines.pdf

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 pm
Inmate

I was reading the "guidelines" for this event and just thinking "wow, this is so not their kind of thing!" Oh well, should be fun for the people going and hopefully not too painful for the guys.

See y'all at the Entry!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm
O'Jeezer

well, those guidelines (how I read it) are for those who want to have their cd signed. And if you are just there for the music and nothing else, then those guidelines are not applicable

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 pm
Inmate

You are right, it is just for the autographs, but still. Usually you don't even have to ask Dave for an autograph, he just takes your stuff and signs it. :P

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm
The Judge

Just want to add the updated information about the event:

(Click to enlarge)

File comment: Mall of America Best Buy Info
moabestbuy.png
moabestbuy.png [ 369.98 KiB | Viewed 7389 times ]

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

This would be a cool thing to go to for sure! I'm just waiting patiently for a Chicago date to be added to their tour.....then I will ask the guys to sign my disc!

Is Tommy handling the bass duties for this gig and the upcoming tour?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm
O'Jeezer

FWIW - in one of the MoA links I posted it states:

"This time around, the veteran band is energized with a recalibrated lineup that includes founders Dave Pirner and Dan Murphy alongside ex-Replacements , ex-Guns N’ Roses bassist Tommy Stinson (who replaced original member Karl Mueller who passed away in 2006) and former Prince drummer Michael Bland"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 pm
Inmate

That's just a pre-written description from some old press kit. The current GNR tour doesn't end for another week.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next