Pipe Dreams on WMNF Tampa Bay

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
lucy
Social Butterfly

Pipe Dreams on WMNF Tampa Bay

Post by lucy »

Yay!

Delayed Reaction is getting quite a bit of air play on WMNF 88.5 in Tampa / St. Pete, Florida! Previously I had posted that another programmer for WMNF on Ninebullets Radio played Gravity.

Joyce R. from Shakedown Sunday played Pipe Dreams yesterday as well. She has a great show with a nice mix of alternative music every week. Here is a link of the archive for this week's show if you want to check it out! (archives are available for 1 week and then the following week's show is posted).

Enjoy! :

http://www.wmnf.org/programs/show_playl ... &commit=Go

lucy
Social Butterfly

Re: Pipe Dreams on WMNF Tampa Bay

Post by lucy »

PS Last week's show featured a song from the solo Dave Pirner CD:)

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

That is great lucy! I love this song and think it should be a radio hit. It would work in so many formats. Glad to hear they are getting some air play. Really want to come down for the Universal show. Soul Asylum and roller coasters two of my favorite things. And my husband is having a "big" bday. Trying to talk him into it but not sure that finances will stretch that far.

Still watching air fare...

philgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philgar »

I miss wmnf, one of the few radio stations i enjoyed listening to. One hour you can hear rock, the next polka... it was wonderful. I haven't listened to regular radio in years though, so I have no clue what gets airplay, I just guess based on what I hear at different stores.

Phil