2013 July 5th - Hogan's Beach, Tampa, Florida

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
PAULY
Caged Rat

2013 July 5th - Hogan's Beach, Tampa, Florida

Post by PAULY »

HULK HOGAN JUST POSTED ON FACE BOOK SOUL ASYLUM WILL BE PLAYING AT HIS BEACH SHOP JULY 5TH IN TAMPA.....NOTHING ON THE SOUL ASYLUM FB PAGE THOE I SAY....NOT SURE HOW TRUE THIS IS

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Re: 2013 July 5th - Hogan's Beach, Tampa, Florida

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

It would be funny if Dave wresteld him b4 tje concert. :lol:

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

PAULY wrote:NOT SURE HOW TRUE THIS IS
It's confirmed. :D
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

PAULY
Caged Rat

Post by PAULY »

I did some research on this its not at Hogans beach shop which is in Clearwater but at a new bar Hulk Hogan just opened a little bit ago called Hogans Beach ....which is close to Tampa airport . if you go to soul asylum.com they got the link to Hogans Beach to buy tickets which are like $16. I just bought a plane ticket to tampa for this show CANT WAIT!!!

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

any idea if this is an 18+ type show, 21+, or all ages etc? I'll be in FL during this time but I'll be more South of where this is
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

PAULY
Caged Rat

Post by PAULY »

just looked at my tickets for the Hogan Beach show and doesn't say nothing about what age you gotta be to get in but they have there phone number you can call right on there web page. there playing sunrise florida (don't know if that's closer or farther from you) on the 4th and that ones all ages and free if I read it right.

thedude81
Lone Rider

Post by thedude81 »

Hey,
am so happy as i found out that soul asylum will be down in florida at the same time, i'll be there on my vacations.
it have been waiting for way too long to see them, but as they have not been in austria, europe for a long time, i am glad to finally be able to see them in the states!!!
does anyone know which time soul asylum will be playing ? does it say something on the tickets ?
Marty

PAULY
Caged Rat

Post by PAULY »

hey on the tickets the time says 3 to 11 which doesn't make much since so I called Hogans beach and they weren't sure how many bands were ganna play that day and didn't have to many details at the time. if I hear anything more on it ill keep it posted

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

PAULY wrote:hey on the tickets the time says 3 to 11 which doesn't make much since so I called Hogans beach and they weren't sure how many bands were ganna play that day and didn't have to many details at the time. if I hear anything more on it ill keep it posted
Yeah, I have 3:00 PM listed too. There's 2 bands (Gods & Generals and Save the Radio) before Soul Asylum so I wouldn't expect SA to come on til at least 5:00 PM.

Maybe the whole event runs until 11:00 PM (just the music starts at 3:00-?) because I can't find any other info about it anywhere (not even their website has an announcement about the event... looks like they don't update it much either; last time must have been sometime in February or prior).
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

PAULY
Caged Rat

Post by PAULY »

i hear ya confusing this event is hogans beach just posted on there fb page the event will now be from july 5th 12;00 too july 6th 12:00, .... i just wish i knew what time the bands were planing on hitting the stage because showing up at noon drinking in that florida sun and if soul asylum doesnt hit the stage till late .... not fun .