Gravity Lyrics and meaning.

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Re: Gravity Lyrics and meaning.

Post by Yaz McBoo »

You're welcome GD, and thanks for contributing. Nice to get more coverage from outside the northeast/midwest, where most people here seem to be from.

Put the Bone In
Stranger

Post by Put the Bone In »

Yaz McBoo wrote:You're welcome GD, and thanks for contributing. Nice to get more coverage from outside the northeast/midwest, where most people here seem to be from.
Well then, let me leave it with something a little more uplifting (no Gravity pun).

When we heard they were going to play Velvet Sessions at the Orlando Hard Rock, our crew chose VIP tickets only to learn that the VIP section was so far left of the stage we could barely see the band.

We downed our money's worth of the open bar and left the VIP section for a better view. Turned out that the place was so packed you couldn't get near the stage. A serious full-house. It was an amazing night.

GD

Asylunt
O'Jeezer

Post by Asylunt »

I wanted to chime in and say that "Checks with wings" was my initial interpretation until i got a copy of DR. That line is still what I catch myself singing as it is what has stuck in my head as the right lyrics. Glad you found us.
Would you look into my eyes if I were to go blind?

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

i never really questioned 'jets with wings,' though i like your option.