a blurb about Pat Morley

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

a blurb about Pat Morley

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I came across this today and thought people may be interested in reading:

http://www.tcpunk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14310

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Awesome, thanks for the link. That's definitely the most info I have read about whats he's doing now. When I was doing the Wikipedia entries for SA, I barely could find anything about him, or what he was doing today.

Checking out that site a bit further, I found an awesome thread about Loud Fast Rules/Soul Asylum, which is posted by the same guy who did a radio interview with Soul Asylum. You can hear part of that interview on the last song on Time's Incinerator. The article is definitely worth a read.

Thanks a bunch!

Jim

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

You're welcome!

The TC Punk archived forum has other threads about the guys. In one of them, someone posted middle school and/or high school pics of the guys, which are pretty amusing.

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

great links! I've been to that tcpunk site a few times. Some really interesting "old school" posts pop up there from time to time.

Is this one of the pictures Sarah? Oh, guess attachments aren't enabled just yet....

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

norma023 wrote:Is this one of the pictures Sarah? Oh, guess attachments aren't enabled just yet....
Attachments are not enabled. I'm not sure if Jakob has them disabled or it is another probelm with the AntiSpam. Is this the picture you're referring to though?

http://www.bigtakeover.com/images/526.jpg

Jim
Last edited by Monolith Maniac on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

yeah, that's a nice pic. I've got one for Danny when he is in like 5th grade or something

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Yeah, Todd, that was one of the pictures.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Here's two of the guys.

Dan Murphy
(Red Headed Stepchild inspiration?)

Karl Mueller
Last edited by Monolith Maniac on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

norma023
O'Jeezer

nice pics!

Post by norma023 »

so attachments are working then, eh ??

:D

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Those pictures aren't actually attachments, they are just embedded from another site. An attachment would be a file that you upload to your post from your computer (I looked into the attachements option further and that is an extra mod for the forum).

To display a picture from another site, post the url to the image you want to display in your post. Then highlight the url and click on the "Img" button (located below the "Subject" and above the text box when you post a message). It should look like this:

[img]picture%20url%20you%20want%20to%20link%20to[/img]

Sorry for the confusion, because if you were trying to post the image(s) like I had above, that was already enabled.

Jim