[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2015 June 24 - Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 2015 June 24 - Webster Theater - Hartford, CT 
Inmate

I'm back.
yes the place was terribly empty.
it was like 20 of us SA fans and the rest were Trinity students and friends of the bands who played on the underground

Ha the opening band on main stage (paragon theorum) I thought was pleasant enough to listen to but once m.p. went on I suddenly missed that opening band. Sorry they (m.p.) were just not for me

As for vocals volume... every SA show ive been to I felt dans mic was always so turned down he'd be scream-singjng and could barely be heard
last night I noticed Winston went to daves mic and oddly I couldn't hear him AT ALL. Weird

I actually thought that opening band had the easiest to hear vocals

Your profile pic looks familiar I think I saw you there. I was one of the two women wearing the black soul asylum shirts but I had the shorter hair of us 2. Ohhhh I took two blurry pics ill have to post later

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:09 pm
Inmate

i'm attempting to upload a photo...

Attachments:
SoulAsylum1.JPG
SoulAsylum1.JPG [ 1.77 MiB | Viewed 5266 times ]
SoulAsylum2.JPG
SoulAsylum2.JPG [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 5266 times ]
Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm
Inmate

some other random things the pics reminded me of:
dave was wearing a 'new' (to me) tshirt. he said it was of geronimo but i couldn't tell. it was dark mauve on light mauve. he made some joke about it with regard to winston's superman/wonderwoman shirt.

also the comment at the encore after easy street was requested was something like "that's the problem we have so many great tunes it's hard to pick one" (also not an exact quote!)

yes they definitely played each song RIGHT after the last which i kind of appreciated as a way to squeeze more music in so i liked it.

i met somebody in the lobby trying on the SA yaegermeister style tshirt but in the end he opted for a poster instead of a tshirt. (howdy if you're reading).

oh there was a part in... !?!?! can't recall what song - was it one of the encores? where it looked like dave was getting a guitar lesson from justin.

mystic spiral i realized this was my first SA concert i've been to that you weren't at! except maybe my first one before i knew you but maybe you were there i forget. i felt more obligated to take mental notes since you weren't there writing stuff down! but it's 24 hrs later now that i'm finding time to write anything down so most things are forgotten.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:45 pm
Inmate

Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

I wasn't with the other gal in the same shirt. But we noticed each others matching outfits outside before going in and I Was standing in the front a few people away from her. I was in front of Justin
My husband was next to me and is tall but wasn't using his phone
The guy I talked to trying tshirt sizes looked kinda like you which is why I think I saw you.
Ok I am ready for the next ct concert now!!!!! Hate not having one to look fwd to!

Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:51 am
Inmate

i have post-concert-itis. (it's a relative of post-vacation-itis).
i actually just checked the show listing to see if they are coming back and i hadn't noticed (haha). saw the new jersey show in august... but i definitely can't do that date so i'm not going to torture myself with looking up how long of a drive it is for me. .... maybe if there was a date in sight for a new album that would be a decent substitute....

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:43 pm
Inmate

Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:36 pm
Inmate

thanks! ha - i had never heard of this. i thought i 'invented' "post-vacation-itis" and then sorta turned it into post-concert-itis. guess i'm not so original but yes, this is entertaining:

"You may find yourself on LiveNation, looking at that next date seven states away thinking, “Yes, this is a good idea.” And, you know, I can’t argue with that. You might spend money (like, a lot of it) to feel alive again… Wow, this sounds like an addiction. Holy shit, do we have an addiction?" from http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/ ... depression

and wow. i had all these symptoms SO badly after my first 2 SA shows. now, like an addiction i guess, i get less and less of a buz each time which is so sad!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 pm
Inmate

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next