2008 Sep. 27 - Taste of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Sometime to Return
Social Butterfly

Re: Sat. Sept. 27; Taste of St. Louis

Post by Sometime to Return »

Tw and CLW;

Good teamwork ladies!!... The "silver lining" is shining through against the impossiblist of odds. :D Good luck executing it.
“…I graduate with my PHD in 8-9 months; then I become Dr. Phil.”
A quote from our own..Phil (philipgar)
Gluek's 12/17/2010.

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

I only foresee one small problem: our preferred viewing positions are on opposite sides of the stage.

Oh, well, front and center it is, then.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

CrazyLittleWoman wrote:I only foresee one small problem: our preferred viewing positions are on opposite sides of the stage.

Oh, well, front and center it is, then.

I really don't have a preference, I just slip in where there is an open spot. But front and center sounds really good to me! OMG I am soooo Stoked! Its like counting down the days to Christmas!
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

andrewttw
Inmate

Post by andrewttw »

Hi TD & CLW it would be gr8 to meet you in St Louis if u both make it there, I'm going to be there all the way from Liverpool England so If I can make it from there I'm sure you can make it somehow from Kansas!

Andrew

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

andrewttw wrote:Hi TD & CLW it would be gr8 to meet you in St Louis if u both make it there, I'm going to be there all the way from Liverpool England so If I can make it from there I'm sure you can make it somehow from Kansas!

Andrew
It looks like me and Laura are teaming up to make this happen even though we have never met before. But thats ok..we have one common goal, to see an awesome concert! We will definantly see you there! We will have to touch base later so we know what to look for!

Rusty

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

andrewttw wrote:Hi TD & CLW it would be gr8 to meet you in St Louis if u both make it there, I'm going to be there all the way from Liverpool England so If I can make it from there I'm sure you can make it somehow from Kansas!

Andrew
The Traveling Sisterhood of the Holey Jeans will meet you in St. Louis! Rusty and I have met and are finalizing our travel plans. :D

Let's make arrangements to introduce ourselves before (or after) the show.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

The Traveling Sisters of the Holey Jeans ! ! ! LUV IT! Fits perfectly!

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

St. Louis?!? Never really Been...

OK hubby says let's try so we will... front and center sounds good. As for Christmas count down am putting first avenue on my list. Careful Rusty and Laura, you won't be in Kansas (or Kansas City!) any more! Sure you guys will have fun... we will be looking for a hotel too.

I Love Road Trips!!

andrewttw
Inmate

Post by andrewttw »

Hi The Traveling Sisters of the Holey Jeans! & crawl.

I'm staying at the Crown Plaza seems a good location near the river & the arch and appartenly only around 10 minuete walk from where The Stage is going to be! I booked it several weeks ago and got a great advance rate of only around $70 per night, not sure if it will be as cheap booking now though.

I'm flying in from Minneapolis on Saturday due to arrive at St Louis airport around 1pm, who knows perhaps I may even be on the same flight as the band!

I plan to head down to where the Taste of St Louis is a few hours before the show to sample the food and beer! And perhaps check out the other bands so If you want to meet up a few hours before the show let me know, I've got an English cell phone with me that accepts text messages but not voice calls, so let me know if u want the number.

Andrew

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

crawl wrote:St. Louis?!? Never really Been...

OK hubby says let's try so we will... front and center sounds good. As for Christmas count down am putting first avenue on my list. Careful Rusty and Laura, you won't be in Kansas (or Kansas City!) any more! Sure you guys will have fun... we will be looking for a hotel too.

I Love Road Trips!!
I hope you guys make it. The more the merrier I say! And it would be really cool just to have a bunch of us from the site front and center! Road trips are alot of fun, specially if a Soul Asylum concert is involved!

Rusty