2008 Sep. 27 - Taste of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
philipgar
O'Jeezer

Re: Sat. Sept. 27; Taste of St. Louis

Post by philipgar »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:I'm impressed Dave has a new (?) shirt...usually he's got the "Make Levees" one or a plain one or that softball one.
Not quite a new one, i've seen dave wear that at a few shows. Of course, it is nice to see something besides his 2 normal shirts. I thought the other one was a cheerleading shirt?

Phil

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Rusty, great pictures! They turned out really well despite that horrible bright light at the back of the stage.

I love the one in which Dave has the huge smile on his face. He just looks like he was having a good time up there.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

I found a clip on youtube of Black Gold from the Taste of St. Louis show. Every now and then you can see Andrew, but not the rest of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgsDk0U5kM
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Thats awesome!! There are a couple other videos but nothing as good as this one!
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more