2008 Nov. 8th - Gibson GuitarTown, Orlando FL (Canceled)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
pathorses
O'Jeezer

Re: Orlando Show???

Post by pathorses »

OK, I'm a dumbass........now I see this listed under shows on home page. Anybody know anything?

Thanks,
Pat

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Well, that was just me reacting to the Pollstar e-mail. I haven't fact-checked it or anything, so don't take my word for it. Anybody else have any insights?
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

oh man - if this ist rue - well on one hand it'd be cool if i had to be in fl for work in march so i could go to this one but on the other hand if this work project of mine is STILL going on in march that will be bad.

anyways...

erocmann
Inmate

Post by erocmann »

I really hope this is true, I was soooooo disapointed when the November 8th show canceled.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

erocmann wrote:I really hope this is true, I was soooooo disapointed when the November 8th show canceled.
I believe this should be true. I was told (by higher sources) that the Orlando show would be rescheduled for sometime next year.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

g8trcarol
Caged Rat

Post by g8trcarol »

The March date is better for me. But it was so exciting to have a show so close and so soon! Now I have to wait again.... :P

Peace,
Carol

EFISH
Runaway

Post by EFISH »

Wow this could not be a better time for me. My 18th birthday is a day after the concert and my friends had all planned on heading up to Orlando that weekend to catch some spring training baseball and just hang. What better birthday present than Soul Asylum!

EFISH
Runaway

Post by EFISH »

Does anyone know anything about this show? Where it is, ticket prices, how big the venue is, etc.. ? I can't find any info at all. I sent a myspace message to the soul asylum page but it was read and not answered.

pathorses
O'Jeezer

Post by pathorses »

EFISH wrote:Wow this could not be a better time for me. My 18th birthday is a day after the concert and my friends had all planned on heading up to Orlando that weekend to catch some spring training baseball and just hang. What better birthday present than Soul Asylum!
My birthday is the day before, so you're a fellow Pisces! Now if we could just get some details.......please!
Pat

inasimplerhyme
Runaway

Post by inasimplerhyme »

Due to incredibly fortuitous circumstances, I'm going to be attending Disneyworld that week with my sister and her in-laws. I, like many here, have been constantly trying to find some info. If I ever have any to share, I'll post here.

-Jon