How old are you?

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.

How old are you?

15 or younger
5%
16-25
22%
26-35
41%
36-50
31%
51 or older
2%

Total votes: 64

nadiasoul

Re: How old are you?

Post by nadiasoul »

I´m 28 next month 29, and have been fan since i was 12 or 13. the first album i heard was grave dancers union... and i hope they come soon to Mexico because i have been waiting for 16 years

Bono
Marionette

Post by Bono »

I'm 31. I'm one of the people who tried to steal Soul Asylum from the back pockets of some of you. :lol: I guess anyone who came onboard durring or after the Grave Dancers Union era would be considerd a "new" Soul Asylum fan. I admit before Somebody to Shove I had never even heard of Soul Asylum and at that point I wasn't really into buying albums. I owned Gn'R's Illusion albums on cassette and that was it. It wasn't untill I heard Runaway Train that I was actually inspired to buy my first CD(s). A few days after hearing Runaway Train I became a full fledged member of the music buying public by picking up Appetite for Destruction and Grave Dancers Union. Within the next year I owned all of Soul Asylum's albums including the Times Incinerator cassette. I special ordered them all from HMV :lol:
Never, forever, whatever!

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

Bono wrote:Within the next year I owned all of Soul Asylum's albums including the Times Incinerator cassette. I special ordered them all from HMV :lol:
First of all, welcome to the forum, Bono! Hope you would have a nice time here, hopefully having new friends! :mrgreen:

Your story is great. The majority would not even bother buying records before and after Grave Dancers Union, that's why I think you collecting and liking pre-GDU records is really awesome! I hope I would be just as lucky as you are, I've been a fan for nearly a year but I failed to purchase a material (aside from the ones my Mom already had) yet. I resort to listening SA from concert videos, music videos, and from other people who had their other records. I wouldn't lose hope though :mrgreen:
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

Tom
Marionette

Post by Tom »

I'm 8mo.s older than dave....44

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

I'll be 21 in two weeks

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

spodiba wrote:I'll be 21 in two weeks
happy early birthday!

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Thanks! :)

stiffanbond
Lone Rider

Post by stiffanbond »

I am 20 year old guy and now I am doing job in MNC company as a software engineer. well Currently i am working on Java based project.

Heather1983
Runaway

Post by Heather1983 »

I know this is an old topic, but it's pretty cool to see the age range of fans. I'm still a baby, 27 years old. I will be 28 on 9/11/11
Last edited by Heather1983 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coblesan
Marionette

Post by coblesan »

Exactly one year older that Dave (April 16).