what song would you like to see on RockBand?

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
zany
Social Butterfly

Re: what song would you like to see on RockBand?

Post by zany »

you know it keeps annoying me that even though all these handheld devices keep trying to add more and more (like phones are cameras and mp3 players etc) my husband still has like 4 different ones. why can't he just have ONE since they all overlap functions?? :) once the Iphone can do all the videogame stuff the psp does then i think he would be all set.

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

And what's worse is that the battery life is getting worse. I think it's actually a few hours worse. I wish I remembered the site my sister showed me! I think that if my sister gets it, and she probably won't be able to afford it when it comes out here, I'll just borrow it from her occasionally since she still lives with us. She's usually pretty good with me borrowing her stuff just because she never consults me when she's borrowing my stuff.
How come you won't play other video games? Bad experiences with the ones that you've tried, or what? I only try specific video games, too, like Paper Mario, Mario RPG(I think that's what it's called), Super Smash Bros., and some more.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

hey i found the replacements song Alex Chilton is on rockband 2!
cool :)

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

zany wrote:hey i found the replacements song Alex Chilton is on rockband 2!
cool :)
I read about that a while ago. There's an amusing interview with Paul about it at http://www.rockband.com/zine/paul_westerberg_interview . It's quite funny paul starts talking about one time when his son was playing one of those games and paul showed him what its really like to play music, so he put on a "your band sucks" t shirt and stood in front of the tv flipping him the bird and booing. I guess that's the realistic experience.

Phil