Happy Holidays 2009!

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: Happy Holidays 2009!

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the board! :)

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Ditto!!

Merry Merry, Joy, Joy... Merry Xmas all! Wishing you great things in 2010.

Peace

Meg

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

AlyssaJones wrote:Merry Christmas, everybody!

I'm so excited for Christmas this year! The only thing I'm not really looking forward to is going to visit the relatives. No one in my family really likes me that much so I usually just sit there being bored and not talking to anyone. Like seriously, I'd rather go volunteer at a soup kitchen on Christmas night than spend one minute with my extended family. If my mom didn't make me go to Christmas dinner I probably would.

Anyway, I hope everyone here has a great Christmas and a happy New Year. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings for Soul Asylum. I'm hoping I'll get to see them at least once this coming year.

Also... on New Year's Eve the once-and-forever king of Minneapolis music Mr. Paul Westerberg is turning 50. Happy birthday Paul!
Hehe, me to! I too would rather skip visiting relatives. I'm not really disliked, it's that they are disliked by me. Actually, it's not that I don't like them very much, it's that we don't have anything in common to talk about

Sometime to Return
Social Butterfly

Post by Sometime to Return »

Echoing what everyone else has said; Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Safe travels as well from snowy Minnesota.
AlyssaJones
I'd rather go volunteer at a soup kitchen
Prior to marraige and kids; I volunteered at the Union Gospel mission in Saint Paul over Thanksgiving/ Christmas. It is/ was quite a humbling experience; makes you appreciate....well -- If you get the chance/ decide to do volunteer you will know what I mean.
AlyssaJones
forever king of Minneapolis music Mr. Paul Westerberg
Sorry :P ...but the "king" of Minneapolis music is one Prince Rogers Nelson; all 5'4" of him. 8-)

But; Happy Birthday Mr. Westerberg.
“…I graduate with my PHD in 8-9 months; then I become Dr. Phil.”
A quote from our own..Phil (philipgar)
Gluek's 12/17/2010.

andrewttw
Inmate

Post by andrewttw »

Merry Christmas everyone from Perth, Australia where it is forecast to be 36 degress C (97F) today so rather than enjoying Christmas in the snow am going to enjoy it on the sand on the beach although I'm sure it wont feel as Christmasy as Minnesota or even back home in England where they are set to have their first white Christmas in years!

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Happy holidays, everyone!
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

caged rat
Marionette

Post by caged rat »

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to you all from Germany, where the snow got washed away from the rain :(

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to y'all!!

caged rat, the same happened to snow here in Croatia, got washed away by the rain