[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2011 Aug. 11th - Blessed Sacrament Feast, New Bedford, MA
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2011 Aug. 11th - Blessed Sacrament Feast, New Bedford, MA 
The Judge

This year the guys will be performing at the 97th Annual Portuguese Feast!

Feast Of The Blessed Sacrament
Madeira Field - Stage 1
50 Madeira Avenue
New Bedford, Massachusetts 02746
Venue# - 508-992-6911

Showtime: 10:00 PM

Admission: Free

http://www.portuguesefeast.com/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

So, is God the headliner for this one, and Soul Asylum is the opening act? That's a tough gig.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 pm
O'Jeezer

And God said, let there be rock.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 pm
Inmate

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Inmate

the time for the aug. 4 is 10 pm.I called the field ,I know the site says 4 pm..later mike b.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Stranger

On @ 10 PM

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm
Stranger

The show was awesome man. The band sounded great & Dave was on fire. They played all the essentials, but shocked the crowd with Johnny Cash, Wyclef Jean, Elvis, & a special Blessed Sacrament version of Rainy Day Woman. It was incredible. Wish someone was recording the show... definate history man! :D

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 am
O'Jeezer

They also played "To My Own Devices," which I haven't heard them play since 2006, and "By the Way," which I have never heard them play live. (I'm sure Easy Street has a record of the last time they played that.)

Dave and Danny traded off improvising lyrics to "Rainy Day Women." It was definitely a special show.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 am
Inmate

They played "By the Way"?!?! To anyone who was lucky enough to be there, I've never been so jealous of anyone in my life (that's my and my wife's favorite song). Anyone happen to get some video/audio?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm
Inmate

Another jealous fan, but I am very elated for the fans who were privy to this very special show. By the Way is an extraordinary tune - when I listen to songs, such as this one, I cannot help but wonder why SA does not have a larger fan base. Maybe they do and I am not aware of the totality of their popularity. Cheers!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next