[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2011 April 30th - Kentucky Derby Fest, Louisville, Kentucky
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 2011 April 30th - Kentucky Derby Fest, Louisville, Kentucky 
The Judge

Saturday April 30, 2011
Kentucky Derby Festival
Waterfront Park
Showtime 9:00 PM

http://derbyfestival.org/

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Definitely gonna try and make this show, havent seen them live since the summer of 03' so Im pretty excited.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:23 pm
Inmate

Tonight! Hope to hear The Streets live.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm
Inmate

Really good show, got to hear I Did My Best live which was a treat for me. Marionette was the opener, that was cool too. Didn't hear The Streets but they played Gravity, and Into The Light. They also played Somebody To Shove, All Is Well, Misery, Whatcha Need, Lately, Cartoon, When I Ran Off And Left Her, Gone Til November, Black Gold, Without A Trace, Runaway Train, Just Like Anyone and Blue Suede Shoes. We got there an hour and a half before showtime so I was right up front but got even closer when a guy with Derby Festival saw us and asked if we were big Soul Asylum fans(yeah we only drove 130 miles one way to see them) and gave us wristbands to go in front of the rails so that we were as close as you could get. Dave had some pretty funny jokes, I particularly liked when he dedicated a song to all the little sluggers(louisville sluggers) out there and asked if there were any kids in the audience. All in all, a pretty awesome night, really cant wait for the new record, the new stuff sounds so good.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 am
Inmate

Glad you had such a great time - thanks for sharing!

Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 am
Marionette

Awesome show! We got there 4 hours before the concert started, and were also given the wrist bands, so we were front and center. After Dave made the sluggers comment, I pointed at my son and he threw him a guitar pick. Very cool. It made his day. Only wish they would have came out for an encore, but the guy on stage said that there were time restraints. Nice to be able to see Tommy, and the guys seemed to really be having a good time. Here is some blue suede shoes for your enjoyment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccZ7Fn3v_YQ

Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 am
Inmate

Elvis is alive and in Louisville, Kentucky! :lol:
That's great, thanks!

Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 am
Inmate

Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Did you close your U tube account? that is what I get when I hit the play.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]