[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2012 Aug. 3rd - The Independent, San Francisco, CA
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2012 Aug. 3rd - The Independent, San Francisco, CA 
Stranger

Just announced. Tickets on sale Friday, June 8 at noon. 21+

http://www.theindependentsf.com/event/129803/

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 pm
O'Jeezer

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
The Judge

Friday, August 3rd, 2012

The Independent
628 Divisadero St.
San Francisco, CA

Doors: 8:30 pm / Show: 9:00 pm
Tickets: $20.00

http://www.theindependentsf.com/event/129803/

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Anyone going to this one?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 pm
O'Jeezer

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 pm
O'Jeezer

Jim, can you fix the date of this thread (the show is on the 3rd)? It should probably be merged with the other thread for this show.

Phil

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm
The Judge

I had the right date in the first post, don't know why I made it wrong for the title. Nonetheless, fixed and merged.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm
O'Jeezer

I just booked a hotel a mile or so away for the show, so excited!

Anyhow, do people want to meet up for dinner and drinks beforehand? If so, any ideas what places around that you recommend? If I don't hear anything I'll likely one up with something Thursday. Just let me know on here, or pm me.

Phil

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 am
O'Jeezer

so, I'm not sure what people's plans are yet. I'll be heading into the city after work today, probably leaving the Sacramento area around 4pm. Not sure if anyone wants to meet up, but I plan on stopping by the Fly Bar before the show (I'll probably get there 7-7:30 or so, unless someone contacts me earlier). Should give plenty of time to eat and have a few beers before the show.

Anyhow, I'll be wearing a bright yellow slobberbone shirt (you really can't miss it), and can be texted/called from my google voice number: (608) 622-7468 . I might just be sitting at the bar depending if anyone else is around. I'll also be at the show obviously, feel free to say hi, I'll likely be right up front for the show, as I always try to get that front row spot between dave and dan. Hopefully a few of us can get up there and protect spots for each other.

Phil

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next