[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2013 Feb. 15th - StageOne, Fairfield, Connecticut
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 2013 Feb. 15th - StageOne, Fairfield, Connecticut 
The Judge

Confirmed, more info coming soon.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

argh.....they are coming to NY and CT wayyyyy too close to my due date for me to go :(

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:32 pm
Inmate

We'll miss you, zany! I was hoping I'd meet you at Bowery, but alas....

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Inmate

http://fairfieldtheatre.org/event.php?i ... &what=info

55 dollars?!? Hm, I might not be going to as many shows as I thought. It's a seated venue and they've sold about 50 tickets so far.

Also, Gin Blossoms are playing there in January, 68 bucks. Wow.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 am
Inmate

Don't think of it as $55; think of it as $55 + 10% tax.

I have no idea why CT shows are more expensive than other alternates. But, we did get spoiled w/ the Wolf Den and a ton of free Concert in the Park shows for the past few years. At least this one is cheaper than Infinity Hall.

That said; I won't be going either. :-( I'll be out of state with my wife; and cancelling that trip may lead to divorce. Maybe if Dan was still with the band I could risk it...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Yeah, I know we've had plenty of freebies the last few years... and it's not just a CT thing, lots of these small local theaters charge high prices. I think it's the high price+seated venue (and you know folks will be sittin' ) that turns me off. In contrast the PA show is 30 bucks and there is standing room (upfront presumably) in addition to seats/tables. Well, there's definitely Bowery for sure!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 pm
Stranger

anybody have the setlist? amazing show last night. Got to interview Dave before hand and was able to talk to him afterwards, awesome guy!! Definitely going to see them again

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 am
Inmate

I Will Still Be Laughing
Can't Even Tell
Gravity
Into the Light
The Streets
When I Ran Off and Left Her
Black Gold
Without a Trace
Growing Into You
Misery / (Silly Love Songs)
Just Like Anyone
Oxygen
Lately
Into My Arms
Never Really Been
Runaway Train
Closer to the Stars
Somebody to Shove

Encore:
I Did My Best
Made to Be Broken
April Fool

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 pm
Stranger

you're the best!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Inmate

Soul Asylum

Miles Neilsen and the Rusted Hearts. Nice bunch of guys.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]