[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2013 Nov. 23 - First Ave, Minneapolis, MN Sue McLean Tribute
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 2013 Nov. 23 - First Ave, Minneapolis, MN Sue McLean Tribute 
Inmate

I'm glad I already had tickets for this as I just found out via @FanOfSueMcLean on Twitter, that SA has been added to the line-up! Sue McLean, for those of you who don't know, was a concert promoter in Minneapolis who was kind & went the extra mile for others.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:48 pm
O'Jeezer

why isn't this show listed in the Shows section of the web site ??

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:22 am
The Judge

Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

Looks like they've annouced a few more names to this since the last time I checked.

http://first-avenue.com/event/2013/11/suemclean

The Star/Trib is also mentioning of an "all-star new-wave band featuring members of the Suburbs and Suicide Commandos." That sounds interesting enough right there! All they need now is the Replacements to play and what a hum dinger of a show that would be ! :-)

Attachments:
SueMclean.jpg
SueMclean.jpg [ 81.53 KiB | Viewed 5266 times ]

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:19 pm
Marionette

If anyone gets a lineup with set times, please post it. I am flying into Minneapolis on the evening of the 23rd and would love to see Soul Asylum. But, I'd rather not miss spending time with my family if they play earlier than I can make the show. Thank You!

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 am
Inmate

Due to a lingering virus & doctors orders to "have a quiet weekend & avoid crowds" I only attended sound check. (Splurged for a VIP ticket : ) ) The guys sounded great at sound check, still bummed I missed the rest of the show. Kind of weird to see SA at First Ave. with about 5 other people watching. (But I did avoid the crowds)

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 pm
O'Jeezer

Here's an article that was posted to Facebook:

http://blog.thecurrent.org/2013/11/a-tr ... -the-soul/

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm
O'Jeezer

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]