[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2010 June 22nd - Community Theatre, Morristown, NJ
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 2010 June 22nd - Community Theatre, Morristown, NJ 
Stranger

The Morristown, NJ show was really great! That's the first time I ever saw SA live (even though I've been a huge fan since the 90's) But why was there no encore :(

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 pm
Inmate

I'm assuming because they played before Gin Blossoms. That's the reason I didn't go.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:26 pm
Stranger

I thought they would too - but they played after the Gin Blossoms. Soul Asylum was great! I guess they ran out of time for the encore though ...

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am
Inmate

Really? All the ads amde it seem like GB were headlining.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Stranger

I thought that Gin Blossoms would be the closing act too, but Dave said that they lost a bet so they had to do the last set - it was really great too! I'm planning to see them at the Union County Music Festival too - I can't wait!

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am
Inmate

I'll be there as well. I just saw them last week in CT too.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]