Dave Pirner on new WTIHIN TEMPTATION ALBUM

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
missthisgone
Inmate

Dave Pirner on new WTIHIN TEMPTATION ALBUM

Post by missthisgone »

http://www.within-temptation.com/headli ... rts-today/

our man, Dave Pirner , is going to be on the track "whole world is watching"

on the new within temptation album, HYDRA

I am happy to posts what noone seems to know about !!! This band is great, they probably hate this comparision, but they have an EVANESCENCE feel. check them out.

Lance

"Hydra’ goes from strength to strength with ‘Whole World Is Watching’, featuring Soul Asylum’s singer Dave Pirner. “When we wrote ‘Whole World Is Watching’, Dave was at the very top of our list. He has such a captivating voice: it made the song exactly how it needed to be.“

Closer
Social Butterfly

Re: Dave Pirner on new WTIHIN TEMPTATION ALBUM

Post by Closer »

Of course I know about this band, being Dutch myself, and I'm surprised to read about this. Never thought I'd hear Dave sing with a more or less gothic metal band. Should be fun, though. They also did a song with Life of Agony singer Keith Caputo once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKwrgWkur00
Last edited by Closer on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

NJ Misery
Inmate

Post by NJ Misery »

This is great news! This new album is gonna be a beast! There is also a duet between Sharon Den Adel and TARJA!

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »

It looks like Dave is doing a video with them:

http://www.hotdog.hu/withintemptation

I tried translating the post...this is what I got:

The new album , of course, the events surrounding this week we get a report from Robert :

2013th November 22

"It was the week video weeks. Two clips we shot . Normally, it's a lot of stress, too little sleep and pneumonia - risk , because all day and night especially in the cold waiting to external sites you record . Course it's worth it if it gets out of a clip, but about the use of the videos that they never guaranteed a good end result .

On the other hand, perhaps this is what we love . We love challenges , the physical and creative well, and the predictable risks of recording at least feel that you live. If you have been alive felt, the risks we are talking about ... well, actually it's all that about which the ' Dangerous ' video is all about. We lélegzetvisszafojtó and heart rate will increase . At least, so if you could show us the first material .

This time around the rotation a bit different from the usual . Outside longer feel that way in the winter, but we were sweating like hell and there is a smashing insanely huge , but very warm film studio.

The shooting did not touch a long day , so have enough time to Amsterdam is a small point to Dave Pirner , who is the ' Whole World Is Watching ' traveled to the inclusion accompanying video . We had fun together, despite the fact that so much to do and see in Amsterdam is what most of the time the conversation ended up in the music . Suspect that this is never enough for us .

As this movement has made it really special is the fact that after 10 years we have worked with director Patric Ullaeus again. Patrick was the one who was the ' Mother Earth ' clips online. The video was actually the first major video clip. We love even after all these years . I assume that you have laid down the basis for a lot of video clips has since then have learned a lot from him in the video creation.

But of course this is not the filming was completed , as planned. The original plan was to ' Dangerous ' video is taken up in the Netherlands, Howard Jones , but some unforeseen event changed this idea , so Howard will probably be taken up in the next few weeks before.

This time will not last so long that you may see what has become of the clip as it will probably be ready within a month and posted on YouTube.

Anyway, there is still so much to say about these videos, but then dropped it next week , for now ... it's time to celebrate the hétvégééééééééét .

You two have fun and who possess any of the following newsletter!

Take care of yourselves ! "

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

http://mp3lolz.com/mp3/within-temptatio ... tching.mp3

"Whole World is Watching" featuring Dave

lampros
Caged Rat

Post by lampros »

Just great!!! Honestly speaking it resembles to the good power ballads of Eurovision Song Contest!!!
10/10!!!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Thanks for making the song available. I liked it.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

lampros
Caged Rat

Post by lampros »

What about a couple of concerts in Europe with Soul Asylum and Within Temptation on stage?
It sounds interesting to me!!!
Great video clip! A lot of people will take courage!!!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

It was cool to see Dave in a music video again. I must like the song, it's been stuck in my head today.