Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Miss Fitt 2
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:30 pm
- Location: New Orleans
Okay, I'm sure he's not reading the forum, but I still wanted to find a way to say:
Happy Birthday! And thank you for enriching my life so much with your music.
All that we are not stares back at what we are. - W. H. Auden
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:31 am
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
You beat me to it. I posted a little blurb about it on the front page
Happy birthday, Dave!
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:57 am
- Location: ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy birthday!!!
How many years has he got??
He's still a young boy!!!
"There's nothing wrong with being a loser...
It just depends on how good you are at it!!!!"
Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:32 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL
Well, if by any chance he does read this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for all the great songs and memories that your music is a huge part of and I look forward to many more years of greatness!
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 pm
- Location: St. Paul, MN
Have a rockin' birthday Dave. They even mentioned your birthday on 93x this morning!
- Social Butterfly
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Last edited by CrazyLittleWoman
on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:13 pm
Happy birthday! Thanks for all the great songs!
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:42 pm
Happy birthday Dave! NEVER STOP ROCKING!
- Social Butterfly
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:25 am
- Location: Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Dave...happy birthday!!! I hope you never stop writing about what's in your heart and on your mind!
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:52 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Happy Birthday, guy! I really owe you for making life more fun and thoughtful.