His Holeyness

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Re: His Holeyness

Post by rthrbtrvln »

a wardrobe malfunction in his case would not be a bad thing . :)

Matthew
Caged Rat

Post by Matthew »

flood waters.. the poke a dot boxers panties and a car garage
Last edited by Matthew on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Post by rthrbtrvln »

floods, maybe. this is the ongoing saga of the holes in Dave's jeans and placement of said holes. and sadly the disappearance of any holey attire. :o

Matthew
Caged Rat

Post by Matthew »

:twisted:
Last edited by Matthew on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:38 am, edited 8 times in total.

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Post by dells »

Matthew wrote:it is not necessary of me to mention..but :(, contrary, did poke a dot boxers use to be in ever?
Oh yes, there have been polk-a-dot boxers a-peeking through those holes in the past, as well as green and black. ;P
dells

Look into your heart before it sees its final hour
Live today like there is no tomorrow
- wise advice from the brilliant Dave Pirner

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

ahhh this old thread! i was so excited to see it was back - fun!

rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Post by rthrbtrvln »

zany wrote:ahhh this old thread! i was so excited to see it was back - fun!
fun indeed! waiting for those jeans to reappear. (hint hint Davey) ;)

violetflame82
Marionette

Post by violetflame82 »

CrazyLittleWoman wrote:
AlyssaJones wrote:Yeah, I was at the Pittsburgh show, and at one point he kneeled down with his knees spread way apart, and I took a split-second glance at his crotch and I thought "Ew, no, I respect him way too much to stare at that!" and then I looked over at Dan Murphy until he got up again.
I had a similar reaction at the KC show. When I realized he was flashing me, I wanted to gawk, but it just seemed so . . . disrespectful, so I blushed and made myself look away. Then later I kicked myself for not getting a better look. ;) And if I'd been two people further over, I would have seen it all.

And now that I know that EVERYONE ELSE has seen it all, I'm doubly mad at myself. And really demoralized to be the only woman to get Dave to cover up. (insert pouty face here.)
OK Sooo what do you mean by others have seen it ALL????????? I need an aswer please!!!!!!!!!!:)

rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Post by rthrbtrvln »

violetflame82 wrote:
CrazyLittleWoman wrote:
AlyssaJones wrote:Yeah, I was at the Pittsburgh show, and at one point he kneeled down with his knees spread way apart, and I took a split-second glance at his crotch and I thought "Ew, no, I respect him way too much to stare at that!" and then I looked over at Dan Murphy until he got up again.
I had a similar reaction at the KC show. When I realized he was flashing me, I wanted to gawk, but it just seemed so . . . disrespectful, so I blushed and made myself look away. Then later I kicked myself for not getting a better look. ;) And if I'd been two people further over, I would have seen it all.

And now that I know that EVERYONE ELSE has seen it all, I'm doubly mad at myself. And really demoralized to be the only woman to get Dave to cover up. (insert pouty face here.)
OK Sooo what do you mean by others have seen it ALL????????? I need an aswer please!!!!!!!!!!:)
yes, inquiring minds need to know. what constitutes all? are we talking boxers or commando? look away? honestly, I wouldn't. I'm sure he's enjoying it; he wouldn't dress that way otherwise.

Matthew
Caged Rat

Post by Matthew »

Thanks. Yaz McBoo rules nice
Last edited by Matthew on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:16 am, edited 9 times in total.