2015 June 7th - House of Blues, Chicago, IL (Yahoo! stream)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: 2015 June 7th - House of Blues, Chicago, IL (Yahoo! stre

Post by Monolith Maniac »

nikkip wrote:If there was an easy way to upload a photo here,
I'll admit, its kinda complicated at first. When posting a message, there is an "upload attachment" (below the text box and options check boxes). Click "Browse" , select the picture then click "Add the file".
upload.jpg
upload.jpg (142.14 KiB) Viewed 17825 times
Once uploaded you'll see the attachments right below the text box. Click on "place inline" and you'll see the photo when you click "preview" or "submit".

Hope that helps.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

PAULY
Caged Rat

Post by PAULY »

Thanks much Nikki for the info but no worries ill be at the Cleveland show tomorrow so ill be scooping one up ... Live soul asylum Can't Wait!!!

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »

Cool! We'll be there too!

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

One can also drag and drop a photo from your phone/desktop to sites such as imgur.com and share the link here.

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »

Yaz McBoo wrote:One can also drag and drop a photo from your phone/desktop to sites such as imgur.com and share the link here.
That's hard hard though!!!!

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

ack!!!!!! am i being dense again? the youtube link now says it was removed by user. this is killing me it's been so hard to find a stretch of time to be able to watch the 2nd half!!!!

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

nikkip wrote:
Yaz McBoo wrote:One can also drag and drop a photo from your phone/desktop to sites such as imgur.com and share the link here.
That's hard hard though!!!!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, or not. Drag and drop. Can't be easier than that.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

but dragging something with a phone, then dropping it? I could see where it could be (difficult) !

:D
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Always great to see Dave, Patty, Mike, Jim and the new folks I meet. I really enjoyed AM taxi and picked up their CD. They are a local band and I thought pretty good. Often hard to hear all the words in the front row cause of stage amps and reverb. Really enjoyed the meat puppets too. Was not familiar with them.

Sorry I did not get to the links to the show until after they were taken down. Hopefully copies will resurface. Sound was great in the back of the room and stage left. We were right in front of Justin and his sound was way too loud. Probably just the stage amps as that did not seem to come through on the broadcast (saw a bit of the you tube, before it was taken down) or if you moved far enough back. Really cute at one point in the show Dave reached over and turned down Justin's guitar. :). I think.

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

EasyStreet wrote:but dragging something with a phone, then dropping it? I could see where it could be (difficult) !

:D
That's where you click the "Upload" button, and pick from yer Camera Roll.