Map of ETSA members – Where do you live?

Discuss Golden Smog, The Volunteers, The O'Jeez, and any other bands related to Soul Asylum.
Closer
Social Butterfly

Re: Map of ETSA members – Where do you live?

Post by Closer »

In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.

guillecicuta
Lone Rider

Post by guillecicuta »

name: guille cicutta
Trivia: WOW in 2011 I saw the video for "runaway train" for internet .. after a few days I walked into an old record store and found a compilation of soul asylum, I decided to buy it and hear the rest .. (I do not download albums online) :( ... when I hear it I loved it! I went back to the record store, and I found "say what you will clarence ... karl sold the truck"!, "made to be broken "," while you were out "," clam dip and other delights "," hang time "and" let your dim light shine "!!, and in less than two weeks and had these albums! haha :) I was very lucky , that on this side of the continent is difficult but very difficult to get some albums, and I do not know how to buy onlines .. today I am a big fan and I think the soul asylum work is inspiring for all musicians! :)
en 2011 vi el video de "runaway train" por internet.. despues de unos dias entre a una vieja disqueria y encontre un compilado de soul asylum, decidi comprarlo y escuchar el resto.. (no se descargar albunes por internet) :( ... cuando lo escuche me encanto! volvi a la disqueria, y me encontre con "say what you will clarence...karl sold the truck"!, "made to be broken", "while you were out", "clam dip and other delights", "hang time" and "let your dim light shine"!! y en menos de dos semanas ya tenia esos albunes! jaja :) fui muy afortunado, por que de este lado del continente es dificil pero muy dificil conseguir algunos albunes, y no se como comprarlos onlines.. hoy en dia soy un gran admirador y creo que el trabajo de soul asylum es inspirador para todos los musicos! :)

chevynut
Marionette

Post by chevynut »

Newbie here. Just discovered this awesome site!
I see the last post on this thread was quite a while ago but just wanted to say hi and count me in on the map.
I live in Walnutport PA. 18088

Going to see SA at The Sands on 11/11!

prehabmusic
Lone Rider

Post by prehabmusic »

Arizona checking in!
Soul Asylum Meets Nirvana. New album out now. https://prehab.bandcamp.com/album/light-up-the-sky

GroovyYeti
Stranger

Post by GroovyYeti »

Utica, NY

straali
Brand New Shine

Post by straali »

Aberdeen , Scotland :D

Eva
Brand New Shine

Post by Eva »

Name: Eva

Trivia: I'm a fan of SA about 24 years. The first song I hear was "Somebody to Shove"...At the concert I was only once in 1993 in Vienna, Austria.

smoke
Brand New Shine

Post by smoke »

Hello all!!!

Name: Kamil

Trivia: I'm a fan since 1992. I've never seen Soul Asylum live. I collecting everything about SA. I don't know any SA fans from Poland.

Fan since 88
Marionette

Post by Fan since 88 »

Name: Fan since 88
Trivia: in a different life I was at a club that my boyfriends band was playing. SA was the headliner. My objective was always to get as drunk as possible to make it through the night in a club. I ended up talking to Dave but had no idea I would become a huge fan as SA hadn't taken the stage. He was just a cute and funny guy that happened to be in a band I hadn't heard. That boyfriend didnt last but my love for SA that I first heard that night did. I've never had the chance to talk with Dave again, but I hope I wouldn't be slurring my words and definitely not telling him I needed more shots and oh yeah, want to make a run to the bathroom.

jess977
Brand New Shine

Post by jess977 »

I am from Gullburg II,Lahore, Pakistan
The Official website of Sri Lanka ETA and Sri Lanka Visa Online . Fill the application form for Evisa SriLanka and get Visa online within 24 hours.