This text will be replaced by the flash music player.
|Apr 26||Asparagus Festival||Stockton, CA||Discuss|
|Jun 13||Pompano Beach Amphitheatre||Pompano Beach, FL|
|Jun 14||Vinoy Park||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Jun 17||Irving Plaza||New York City, NY|
|Jun 18||Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom||Hampton Beach, NH|
|Dave at Kill Kancer Benefit April 18th Minneapolis||22 hours ago|
|song that borrowed cartoon's intro||5 days ago|
|Kill Kancer||5 days ago|
|Happy Birthday Mr. Pirner||6 days ago|
|Oklahoma||3 weeks ago|
Do You Know…
- … that the music video for Cartoon features segments from three different cartoons: Meet King Joe (1949), In My Merry Oldsmobile (1931), and A is For Atom (1952)?
- … that Everybody Loves A Winner originally performed by William Bell in 1967 and has been covered by Delaney & Bonnie, Rita Coolidge, and Linda Ronstadt among many others?
- … that Delayed Reaction is the first Soul Asylum album to have a Parental Advisory label?
- … that the line “To you and all the fucked up things you do” in Sometime To Return was changed to “To you and all the messed up things you do” for the song's music video and single?
- … that Grant Young once consumed 23 powdered donuts in one sitting?
Name the Tune
In the foglights
There was tear gas floating through the twilight
And he wondered what life would be like
With a giant screen TV, a fridge full of beer and a conscience that's clean